Sunday, October 25, 2015

Project Update #4

I haven't had any shots of inspiration on what to do for background music yet but I'm thinking something "worldly" like pan flutes and a gamelan. Starbucks is a hip place that cares about the issues and their awful music selection of CDs for sale seems to reflect on this.

I've worked out the phrases I'd like to include by males and females. Phrases will be on the white keys and sound effects on the black keys. Since it is no secret that women frequent Starbucks more often than men, they get more phrases.

I'm also toying with the idea of still keeping the piece as a live performance. I'm not sure exactly how I'd like to incorporate the music and everything while also using the MIDI keyboard but that can be resolved soon.

I've still had a challenge with having effects on single keys but I've written Jean-Paul Perrotte seeking his advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment