Sunday, October 25, 2015

Project Update #1

I've purchased my Alesis Q25 MIDI keyboard and have decided to use ProTools for the main sounds that will loop and use Reason for controlling the effects on the keyboard. I'm thinking of incorporating silly auto-tune pitch corrections to popular songs to show how fake and manufactured popular media is and that there's no reason to idolize pop stars who do little when it comes to practicing what they preach.

All of the nature sounds will be pre-recorded and looped in ProTools but the MIDI keyboard will control the chaotic human sounds and animal noises. I may also have a couple of keys devoted to things like sniffing/sneezing/groans and another that does keyboard clicking and computerized voices. I've changed my computer voice from Siri to Google Translate because it's more monotone and allows me to control what is said.

No comments:

Post a Comment