Sunday, October 25, 2015

Project Update #2

I've begun to explore Reason and have found a synthesizer patch that allows me to input wave files and cue them up with a keyboard. The only problem that I can't solve is how to make individual keys trigger a single sound instead of moving up and it changing pitch.

I already have some nighttime nature sounds but the levels are pretty low and amplifying them seems to also include some unavoidable problems so in the interim, I've chosen some long-term recordings that others have made as a placeholder.

I have some gun shots, helicopters, screams, and sci-fi effects in the keyboard now and I'm just trying to find a way to get them triggered individually. Online tutorials haven't solved my problems so I'm chugging away at researching some possible alternatives.


No comments:

Post a Comment